Molly’s Fund Fighting Lupus has set a number of goals to improve advocacy for and outreach to lupus patients. Here they are:
- Raise funds to fight lupus through corporate and individual donations, grants, and fundraising events.
- Build a complimentary network of non-profits, government agencies, and community organizations.
- Create safe, supportive local communities where lupus patients can share information, refer service providers, and provide one another support.
- Connect lupus patients through a virtual community that includes our bi-monthly lupus blog, e-news updates, active social network sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, You Tube, and LinkedIn, as well as our lupus referral network.
- In an effort to be better advocates for the lupus community, we help those living with lupus through our online presence.
- Raise lupus’s profile locally and nationally by developing symposiums focusing on the needs of those living with lupus. These symposiums are available on our website.
- Partnering with the healthcare community to spur positive changes for those living with lupus.