The S.L.E. Lupus Foundation Offers Spots in the
ING New York City Marathon 2013
Run for Life Without Lupus
Sunday, November 3, 2013
Apply online today!
Details and application www.LupusNY.org
As the only lupus organization ever to host a team in the world’s most famous marathon, our Team Life Without Lupus is proud to represent the lupus community in New York City, across the United States, and
around the world.
Running the ING New York City Marathon for Team Life Without Lupus offers a unique opportunity to realize a personal goal, while raising vital funds and awareness for our research and programming efforts.
Team Life Without Lupus has guaranteed entries in the sold-out 2013 ING New York City Marathon for runners who commit to fundraising a minimum of $3,000.
All team members will be provided with:
- Guaranteed spot on Team Life Without Lupus
- Complimentary training program with experienced marathon coaches (July-November)
- Social events for runners and supporters
- High-quality team gear and gift bag
- Fundraising page at Crowdrise.com/LifeWithoutLupus2013
- Effective tools to help you meet your fundraising goal
- Advance notification of available spots for 2014 Team Life Without Lupus
- Gratification of knowing you have made a difference!
Questions? Email them at [email protected]
Already have a guaranteed entry? If you have earned a guaranteed entry for the 2013 ING New York City Marathon through the New York Road Runners Club or the Marathon Lottery, we invite you to run with Team Life Without Lupus and participate in our training program and social events. Runners at this level commit to raising $1,500.00 for our cause. Apply at www.LupusNY.org.