Here is a listing of our current job opportunities:
DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
Molly’s Fund Fighting Lupus is a non-profit dedicated to educating the public and the medical community about lupus. We are working to push for earlier, life-saving diagnoses for those afflicted, and to spur funding for research toward a cure.
Molly’s Fund Fighting Lupus is seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant. Candidates considered must be driven, cheerful and upbeat, conscientious, friendly and a team player. Candidates must have an extreme interest in digital media and its role in raising awareness as well as be motivated by helping others. Ideal candidates will be enthusiastic and passionate about learning and taking our organization to the next level. We are growing at a quick pace and it’s essential you are able to maintain confidentiality and accuracy at all times, be a disciplined, self-starter.
HOURS: 40 hours per week
BENEFITS: Gain professional and non-profit experience, learn advanced digital marketing and office skills, and work in a positive environment. See firsthand how Digital Marketing works in the non-profit world and support a mission that’s important to the community.
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager in all aspects of marketing responsibilities, including but not limited to website management, content creation, blog writing, topical research, analytics, and management of social media platforms, electronic communications, newsletter management, press relations, graphic design, and event marketing.
- Be trained on the tools used to provide miscellaneous event support including but not limited to signage creation, asset management, logo conversion and presentation materials.
- Lead special projects as they arise while promoting the mission and interests of Molly’s Fund Fighting Lupus.
- The Digital Marketing Assistant will report to the Digital Marketing Manager
- Provide administrative, project, digital marketing, and event support as requested by Digital Marketing Manager. Duties may include data entry, filing, graphic design, copy editing, asset management, topical research for content creation, etc.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or related field and Spanish proficiency preferred. Experience in the field may be considered in lieu of a degree. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite software programs. Strong InDesign skills are a bonus.
Must have strong interpersonal, verbal, written, and word processing skills. Must be able to operate semi-independently and carry out a variety of organizational tasks with limited supervision. Must be organized, efficient, and work well with a variety of staff, volunteers, and clients in a casual yet professional work environment. Must be comfortable in an environment supporting seriously ill patients and maintaining confidentiality at all times.
Salaried position starting at $26,500/year based on experience
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com
Open until filled